Today, I'm going to do things a little different... less words... more pictures!
|My adorable cousin I finally got to meet! He's a ball of energy with smiles all the time... love you Tyler!|
and a giveaway!
Rocky Mountain Popcorn Co. wants to give one lucky winner a Holiday Notta Tin! And let me tell you... it is quite a wonderful holiday gift!
Alright... let's get back to that simply divine pumpkin bread pictured above... I had been craving something full-on-fall, melt-in-your-mouth, something with loads of pumpkin flavor. Well my friends, thanks to an incredible gluten free blogger, and really, one of my favorites - Gluten Free Goddess... mission accomplished. I followed this recipe for Pumpkin Pie Bread, and made only a few minor substitutions...
- I used oat flour in place of the buckwheat flour
- reduced the brown sugar to 1/2 cup
- used only 1/2 tsp. of xanthan gum
- *I did use 2 real eggs for this one and truly, I think it makes all the difference
And now... drum roll please... the giveaway! I mentioned this in the last post but want to emphasize the great gift you will receive! I personally received my Notta Tin a few days ago and the bags well... they are starting to run a little low ;-)
It's so simple to enter, but act fast, this giveaway is almost over!
Each of the following will count as one entry (and yes, each person can do all of these, that's up to four entries!)
- Become a follower of It Really Works! and leave a comment below telling me what you plan on doing this holiday season to stay healthy!
- Follow us on on Facebook and mention the giveaway to your friends, tagging It Really Works!
- Follow me on Twitter @melainadaniel and tweet about this great contest! (You could say something like, "Check out this great #gf popcorn giveaway by #melainadaniel of It Really Works!" - (be sure to include the link to this post!)
- *Extend the joy and tell your friends! I know, I can't really count this one but in the spirit of giving, give your friends a chance at this great prize!