Modifying Original Recipes to Fit Your Needs!

A blog about healthy eating, healthy living and happiness. Join me and I'll show you how easy it is to substitute, modify and enhance your favorite recipes to accommodate your special diet, all without missing a thing!

December 24, 2011

Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Crunch Granola

I have to be honest, this granola is better as a crunchy, grab-a-handful-and-sit-on-the-couch kind of snack. The times I tried it with a diary free milk, it was okay but I definitely preferred it dry. It is rather crunchy but also sweet and filled with chocolate flavor so it satisfies both sides of the "snack" realm.

The best part of this delicious snack is that it packs 3 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving (1/2 cup). So it is not only satisfying but also meets my nutritional requirements for a proper snack.

You can find it at any health food store and expect to pay between $4.00 and $5.00 per bag.

For the ingredient list and more allergen info you can visit the product page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment