Modifying Original Recipes to Fit Your Needs!

A blog about healthy eating, healthy living and happiness. Join me and I'll show you how easy it is to substitute, modify and enhance your favorite recipes to accommodate your special diet, all without missing a thing!

December 29, 2011

La Tortilla Factory Gluten Free Ivory Teff Wrap

Yet another product that fits into the "well...there goes that" theory. These wraps are a bit expensive (in my opinion) for the number you get in the package, but let me tell you, they are worth it!

You'll be jumping for joy when you purchase these - a wrap so large, delicious and good for so many uses! Here are just a few examples...

Teff Chips
Sweet and Savory Quesadilla
Ooey Gooey Quesadillas, Dairy Free!

They also work great for burritos and lunchtime sandwich wraps!

Okay... after showing you so many delicious ways to use these wraps I do feel a little bad about ragging on the price... to make up for it let me share with you that you can find these at your local King Soopers - no natural food store hunting anymore, woo hoo!

For the ingredient list and the nutritional info visit the product page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment